Realize substantial savings by bringing this course to your workplace.
This course is available for on-site presentations. By bringing this course to your company, you save staff time and travel expenses, maintain company confidentiality, schedule courses at times convenient to you, and train employees in a team environment.
You provide the attendees, a classroom, audio-visual equipment, and computers with MATLAB software. We will send you a description of the course needs in advance to prepare for the class. If you cannot provide a classroom, we can set up a course at a nearby hotel or conference center for an additional charge. KU provides the instructors' honoraria, their travel, all course materials, shipping and customs charges, certificates with CEUs for participants who attend all days, course evaluation and coordination.
Benefits of On-Site Training
- Receive training that meets your specific needs
- Pay only for the training you need
- Train when it fits your schedule
- Incur lower costs per participant
- Save employee travel, hotel and meal expenses
- Reduce the time employees are away from work
- Train as a team to enhance productivity
- Maintain company confidentiality
Obtain a no-cost, no-obligation proposal for an on-site course:
Senior Program Manager